Design thinking is a robust set of concepts, tools, and methods that have evolved to help deal with complex, ill-defined challenges. In this course, you will learn how a diverse team can use human-centered insights to derive innovative products and services at lower risk that better address stakeholders’ needs and desires.
- Use design thinking concepts, tools, and methods
- Use human-centered research methods to deeply understand stakeholders’ needs, wants, and preferences.
- Create and lead diverse teams
- Co-create and test prototypes of innovative solutions
- Minimize the risk associated with developing innovative products and services
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Participants will benefit from having access to a laptop with internet access.
In-Person: The in-person course is provided over four days on campus.
Virtual: Coming in late 2022